Bonnie Feels Beautiful Thanks to WHS [Warrick Humane Society Pet of the Week]
Meet Bonnie. Bonnie is a 1.5 year old heeler mix who came to the WHS with a really nasty skin condition. She's doing so much better but has a little ways to go. Thanks to the folks at WHS, Bonnie is beautiful again! She's very friendly and likes other dogs and kids.
Interested in Bonnie? Fill out an application here!
Hey baby, I'm Miss Georgia! The staff says I'm a lovely gal. I am a well-mannered lady but I do get a little put-off by other dogs who get up in my business. And I'm too mature to put up with it. You know what I'm sayin'? Therefore, I am quite picky about who I associate myself with which is why I only let certain canines into my play group at the shelter. I do very much want to be a part of a family or even a single person's companion. A little more about me:
- I'm an 8 1/2 year old female Boxer/Plott Hound
- I ♥️ things that are pink and scented
- I'm all for world 🌎 peace ✌️
- I'm ready to go home today
Please don't pass me by! ♥️, Miss Georgia 👑 Interested in Miss Georgia? Fill out an application here! https://www.facebook.com/warrickhumanesociety/posts/10157776653272423
If you are interested in any of the animals up for adoption at the WHS, please be aware of their current COVID-19 policies.
- Adoptions are by appointment only - please fill out an adoption application online, and we will contact you to set up an appointment. Applications can be found here: https://warrickhumanesociety.org/adoption-info/
- We will schedule three adoption appointments per hour, and only two people per family/group will be allowed in the shelter at one time. This will allow for people to spend time looking for the right pet while practicing social distancing. Additional people/family members will be allowed to wait outside and the pet (dogs only) can be taken out to meet with them. This will also allow ample time for staff to properly clean between each adoption.
- Masks are required by everyone while in the shelter. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have one, the shelter has some for purchase for $1 each.
- To keep traffic to a minimum, we will not be allowing volunteers inside the shelter at this time. We will have things for volunteers to do outside. If you're interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warrick Tails on Trails has started up again! Please watch their Facebook page for details!
OTHER STUFF HAPPENING AT THE WHS
If you want to adopt but can't, consider donating something to the shelter. They are currently in need of: Cat litter - any brand, laundry detergent - any brand HE, and bleach. There are also some upcoming fundraisers and events.
Starting March 8th, you can bid on items in the WHS 2021 Spring Online Silent Auction! Bidding will end promptly on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm. You can bid directly on Facebook for items such as gift cards, clothing, custom locally made items, and more.