Mother’s Day Gift DON’Ts!
Mother's Day is coming up soon and if you haven't decided on a gift for the mother in your life, don't find yourself in a scramble trying to find something at the last minute! If you DO find yourself in that situation, avoid coming home with a Mother's Day DON'T!
Mother's Day Don't are the products that you should DEFINITELY stay way from when considering a gift for your mother. Here are just a few you should avoid so you won't end up insulting your mother or the mother of your children!
- Weight Loss Product - Never buy a woman a gift that make her think you think she's FAT!
- Misplaced Pictures - If you're that egotistical to put your picture on a gift to someone to constantly remind them and EVERYONE else who gave it to them, be careful of the picture you choose, and WHERE you place it! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
- Intimate ADULT gifts - The LAST thing a mother want to receive from her child is an Adult toy or accessory! What Mom does in her bedroom is NONE of your business!
- Homemade arts and crafts - Unless you're an 8 year old, or making her a meal, you should stay away from homemade gifts. You may be a master craftsman but DIY gifts just makes you look cheap!
- Tattoos - Putting a tattoo on your OWN body for mother's day seems a little odd in itself, but if you do decide to take that route, make sure you get your tattoo SPELL CHECKED! Fixing a tattoo hurts WORSE that getting one!