5 WORST Super Bowl Party Snacks
They say a party is only as good as the snacks you serve. So in order to avoid having a sucky Super Bowl party, here is a list of the top 5 WORST snacks to avoid serving...
5) 7 - Layer dip - Nobody wants to spend time figuring out which layer of the dip is the "good" layer. Only one layer is necessary for a sports party. When it come to dip, follow the KISS method - Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS)
4) Cheese and Crackers - Putting a block of cheese on a cracker may seem like the perfect snack, but at the end of the night you'll have cracker crumbs all in your furniture and half-eaten pieces of cheese laying everywhere.
3) Trail Mix - Trail mix is only the perfect snack if you're the only one eating it. Otherwise you have people digging their hands all in the bowl trying to pick out the "good" pieces, only to leave a bowl full of touch-over mix nobody wants.
2) Vegetable Platters - Because they're VEGETABLES! Only time a football fan needs a carrot stick it to pick the BUFFALO WINGS out of their teeth!
1) Chocolate covered ANYTHING - The last thing you want to see after your Super Bowl party is a bunch of chocolate finger prints and stains all over your couch and walls from people no wiping their hand off properly. It's bad enough to have Wing sauce...
That's my top 5 Worst Super bowl Snack list, if you have a snack you would like to add, leave it in the comment box. GO TEAM!