WHS Pets of the Week: The Smiling PitBull Mixes
When I was scrolling through Facebook this week, one smiley face really caught my eye. Her name is Dottie and she's a pitbull mix at Warrick Humane Society. Oh she's adorable and if I could, I would! I decided to feature her friends - the smiling Pitbulls this week! How cute are all these sweet faces?
Right now, the WHS has several cats up for adoption. If you are interested in any of the animals up for adoption at the WHS, please be aware of their current COVID-19 policies.
WHS COVID-19 Policies:
- Adoptions are by appointment only - please fill out an adoption application online, and we will contact you to set up an appointment. Applications can be found here: https://warrickhumanesociety.org/adoption-info/
- We will schedule three adoption appointments per hour, and only two people per family/group will be allowed in the shelter at one time. This will allow for people to spend time looking for the right pet while practicing social distancing. Additional people/family members will be allowed to wait outside and the pet (dogs only) can be taken out to meet with them. This will also allow ample time for staff to properly clean between each adoption.
- Masks are required by everyone while in the shelter. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have one, the shelter has some for purchase for $1 each.
- To keep traffic to a minimum, we will not be allowing volunteers inside the shelter at this time. We will have things for volunteers to do outside. If you're interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warrick Tails on Trails has started up again! Please watch their Facebook page for details!