What’s Cookin’?: Kentucky Legend’s Turkey Cranberry Squares [Recipe]
Brooklyn Maple, from Kentucky Legend, joined us today for our weekly What's Cookin'? segment. This week's recipe is just in time for Thanksgiving-Turkey Cranberry Squares.
KENTUCKY LEGEND'S TURKEY CRANBERRY SQUARES
- 2 ½ Cups Kentucky Legend Half Turkey Breast (Chopped)
- 1 Box Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (8oz.) Package Cream Cheese
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Ground Sage
- ½ Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries (Chopped)
- ½ Cup Pecans (Chopped)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat olive oil at medium temperature.
- Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add turkey and seasonings then stir.
- Lower temperature and add cream cheese; blend until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and spread turkey mixture across leaving about an inch around the edges to seal with top portion.
- Roll out second puff pastry, place on top and seal edges with bottom.
- Whisk 1 egg with 1 Tbsp. Water and brush egg wash over puff pastry. Then bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes.
The Kentucky Legend website is packed full of delicious recipes perfect for the holidays or any time of the year. They offer everything from breakfast dishes to desserts and all the in-between.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app