Creative Valentine’s Day Gifts for Guys
Men need a little lovin' too.
Typically, men are pretty easy to shop for. Get them anything that involves the outdoors, or keep it casual with socks and underwear, and you're probably good. But, I also believe that sometimes we need to make the man in our life feel a little special too. With Valentine's Day just a few days away, I've realized now more than ever that it's pretty much a strictly woman-related holiday - but why? I think it'd be special for men to be gifted and surprised and showered with love on this day too.
And maybe you're one of those people that always get something for your man/boyfriend/husband, or maybe this list will encourage you to start.
1. A boudoir photoshoot. Nothing spices things up like some good lingerie and sexy pictures, especially if they're of the person he loves. I know a really good photographer that can help you out!
2. Or maybe a pair of boxers with your face on them would do the trick?
3. Put a spin on something traditional with a beef jerky heart.
4. Host a sexy game night after the kids go to bed. Here's some help:
5. Or maybe a cool retro shaving kit so he can treat himself to a salon-worthy shave.
6. NOTHING says "I love you" quite like a comfortable pair of pajamas. Or maybe I'm just speaking for myself...
7. Invest in some super good smelling cologne. Him smelling good is a win-win for the both of you.
8. Men have things to carry around too, so a murse (man purse) might do the trick.
9. I don't know about your man, but my man would lose his mind over this. You will probably get pancakes out of it too, so again, win-win.
10. Lastly, if you're a big spender, an Apple Watch is a big way to show your love!