Top 5 Most Romantic Restaurants in Evansville
Nothing sets the mood for love better than a good meal at a romantic restaurant. If you're looking for some place to take your significant other to get them nice and full for Valentine's Day, check out my list of the Top 5 Most Romantic Restaurants in Evansville!
5. Cork 'n Cleaver - This was actually the last restaurant my wife and I had a "Date Night" at. The ambiance is very cozy, with soft lighting, and very comfortable booths. Located just south of the intersection of Hebron and Bellemeade Ave, it's an American-style Steakhouse, with Gluten Free menu options.
4. Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano - A casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available. Easy access from the Lloyd Exp near Burkhardt Rd.
3. Arazu on Main - Located in the heart of downtown Evasville, Arazu on Main is a Middle Eastern, Mediterranean-themed venue that's very vegetarian Friendly. A buddy of mine used to be a chef there and swears that the food is delicious and is a great spot for couples.
2. Acropolis - I've always been fan of gyros and kabob and the Acropolis definitely delivers both! At the Acropolis restaurant, you will experience the rich tradition and character through our authentic Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. As you feast on our genuine Greek specialties prepared with the freshest ingredients, you will savor the flavors that only the most experienced chefs can create.
1. Cavanaugh's - The casual upscale atmosphere of the Piano Bar at Cavanaugh's is the ideal place to for a romantic evening. Enjoy signature martinis, delicious appetizers or indulge in the full dinner menu of Cavanaugh's with live entertainment and no reservations required.
These are just a few of the romantic restaurants around the Tri-state that would make a great place to take a Valentine's Day date. If you have any other places you would like to recommend, leave your suggestions in the comment box.