The 5 Most Frustrating Things About Planning A Wedding
Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. But the months leading up to it, not so much. The closer you get to your day, the more stressful things get. It doesn't really help that I have no idea what I'm doing. You do the best that you can to keep it together and not come across as a 'Bridezilla' but every now and then, you just need to rant.
1. When someone in your wedding party lets you know that they don't know if they are going to be able to make it to the wedding, but they will let you know when it gets closer to the day.
Alrighy, well, you just let me know when you'll be able to pencil us in. It's not like that's an important detail or anything.
2. When people judge you for how much you are spending on your wedding.
I'll take care of this. Don't you worry.
3. When people tell you "It's your wedding, do whatever you want" but they don't really mean it.
Realistically, you can't make everyone in your family happy. Every decision that you make, is going to make someone else angry. It's like a sick game of wedding planning chess. The only way to fix it: alcohol. Drink up!
4. When your wedding vendors drop off the face of the earth.
Can I at least get some sort of an e-mail. For the love of Jesus!
5. When people make a horrific gasp after you tell them what all you have left to plan.
Activate panic attack.