Susan G Komen Race for The Cure September 27th
The Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure is coming up Sunday, September 27th! Find out how you can participate!
According to Komen.org, it is estimated that this year alone there will be more than 231,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer. Here in the Tr-State we want to make the effort to reduce the number of deaths from breast cancer, but to do that, we need to raise funds for life saving research, and to do that, we need your help. On September 27th, The Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure will take place at Eastland Mall. 75% of the funds raised will stay right here in the Tri-state. The other 25% will go to fund vital breast cancer research. Online registration is open now at KomenEvansville.Org