Make This At Home – Thai Chicken Pizza
This delicious twist on the traditional pizza pie is surprisingly easy to make at home.
There's a pizza joint in town that from time to time will offer Thai Chicken Pizza's on their menu. After having one a few times, my wife and I decided that we could make them ourselves at home. It's become a dinner staple ever since.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (we use Boboli)
- 1 bottle sweet chile sauce
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 stalk broccoli*
- 2 carrots*
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms*
- 1/4 red onion*
- Zucchini, summer squash (optional)
- Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
*We use fresh vegetables at our house, however you could substitute frozen where applicable, just thaw it out first.
Here's what to do:
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and cook with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet until cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust package direction.
- Chop vegetables into bite size pieces
- Spread sweet chile sauce on crust
- Layer with a much or as little of the cheese as you want.
- Top with chicken and vegetables
- Cook according to pizza crust package directions
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!