Indiana and Kentucky NCAA Tournament Game Times and Channels
It's win or go home for the 68 teams selected to compete in this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament including area favorites, Indiana and Kentucky.
Both teams find themselves in the East Region this year with the potential to face each other in the second round. A potentially mouth-watering match up for fans of both teams who are no doubt missing the annual regular season game the teams competed in for years before a disagreement between playing the game on a neutral court instead of alternating between home courts put an end to the long-standing rivalry after the 2011-12 season.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Each team has to win their first round game before the rivalry can be renewed, at least for a moment, over the weekend.
For the fifth-seeded Hoosiers, that means getting past the 12th seeded Chattanooga Thursday Night at 6:10 p.m. Central on CBS.
For the fourth-seeded Wildcats, they have a date with number 13 Stony Brook later that same evening (Thursday) at 8:40 p.m. Central. That game will also air on CBS.
If both teams were to advance, they would play each other Saturday in Des Moines, Iowa at a time to be determined.
Tip-Off Times for Other Teams of Area Interest
All times listed are Central Daylight Time
- #11 Wichita State vs. #11 Vanderbilt (Play-In) - Tuesday, March 15th at 8:10 p.m. on truTV
- #9 Butler vs. #8 Texas Tech - Thursday, March 17th at 11:40 a.m. on truTV
- #5 Purdue vs. #12 Little Rock - Thursday, March 17th at 3:30 p.m. on TBS
- #6 Notre Dame vs. Winner of #11 Michigan-Tusla play-in - Friday, March 18th at 8:40 p.m. on CBS
- #11 Northern Iowa vs. #6 Texas - Friday, March 18th at 8:50 p.m. on TBS