How To Make Starbucks ‘Medicine Ball’ Hot Tea At Home
'Tis the season of sickness and the flu. Rumor has it the "Medicine Ball" from Starbucks will kick the flu but can also break the bank (if you're on a budget like me).
A friend of mine works at Starbucks and I went in with a cold one day and she made me the "Medicine Ball" drink and I fell in love but also felt better. I started thinking about how I can make this at home so I wouldn't spend so much money each morning and I can also save myself a trip. Buying the ingredients can be pricey from the beginning but it'll save you in the long run. Here's how you make it!
- 1 20 oz cup with half hot water and half steamed lemonade.
- 1 bag of Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea.
- 1 bag of Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea.
- Packet of honey.
- Pump of peppermint (optional-but makes your throat feel good and eases a stomach ache)
- OPTIONAL: 1 bag of Teavana Defense Tea (instead of Jade Citrus Mint), this is my go too!