Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Market Hosting Job Fair Today and Thursday
Evansville's first Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market is set to open it's doors on in less than a month, and they need employees!
The national grocery store chain, which specializes in offering "fresh, natural and organic products at affordable prices," will host a job fair today (Wednesday, December 27th, 2017) and tomorrow at 1121 Hirschland Road in Evansville from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. each day to find both full and part-time employees in nearly every department including the following:
- Meat & Seafood Department (including Meat Cutters and Meat Clerks)
- Front End Department (including Cashiers and Clerks)
- Grocery Department (including Clerks)
- Food Service Department (including Supervisors and Clerks)
- Produce Department (including Supervisors and Produce Clerks)
See all the positions available and begin the application process through the Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market website.
The new store is set to open on January 18th in The Promenade shopping center on Burkhardt Road which currently features Academy Sports, Zaxby's, and Burger King.
[Source: Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market Facebook]