Would You Eat Thanksgiving Dinner Ice Cream?
That's right, I said, Thanksgiving dinner ice cream. Not to be confused with ice cream after Thanksgiving dinner, no, this IS the ice cream flavor. I'm serious! Salt and Straw ice cream makes Thanksgiving inspired ice cream flavors.
I love ice cream, But some of these, no, just no. Check out these crazy November flavors.
- Sweet Potato Casserole w/ Maple Pecans
- Roasted Peach & Sage Cornbread Stuffing
- Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey
- Blood Orange Cranberry Sauce (v)
- Spiced Goat Cheese & Pumpkin Pie
These are gourmet flavored ice creams so they are pretty pricey. Each pint will cost you $65. If you still want some, you can order your pint here.