Ten WORST Movies That BOMBED at the Box Office
Avengers: Endgame is on course to be THE Highest Grossing Movie Worldwide of ALL TIME but not all movies are lucky (or good) enough to become blockbusters. Some movies have done sooo poorly that the production company ended up going out of business!
According to Digital Spy.com here is a list of the 10 WORST movies ranked by the amount of money LOST that didn't even come CLOSE to making their money back, let alone make any profit:
10. The Adventures of Pluto Nash - (Starring Eddie Murphy) Production budget: $100 million | Loss: $96 million
9. Stealth - (Starring Jamie Foxx) - Production budget: $135 million | Loss: $96 million
8. 47 Ronin - (Starring Keanu Reeves) - Production budget: $175 million | Loss: $98 million
7. The Lone Ranger - (Starring Johnny Depp) in The Lone Ranger - Production budget: $225 million | Loss: $98 million
6. Titan AE - (Voiced by Matt Damon) - Production budget: $90 million | Loss: $100 million - Fox Animation Studios collapsed just ten days after Titan AE's release in 2000.
5. Mars Needs Moms - Production budget: $150 million | Loss: $100 million
4. Monster Trucks - Production budget: $125 million | Loss: $115 million
3. John Carter - Production budget: $263 million | Loss: $122 million
2. Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas - (Voices of Brad Pitt and Michelle Pfeiffer)
And the #1 WORST Performing Movie in Box Office History is ....
1. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword - (Starring Charlie Hunnam) - Production budget: $175 million | Loss: $150 million
Did you go to the theater to see any of these movies? Which ones do you think should have done BETTER at the box office?