Ritzy’s Fantasy of Lights Introduces New ‘Find Andy the Elf’ Contest
Don't miss the chance to make this holiday season extra special. Join the "Find Andy in the Park!" contest for a magical journey through Ritzy’s Fantasy of Lights and a chance to win fabulous prizes!
How to Play:
It's simple! All you need is a ticket to Ritzy’s Fantasy of Lights for the week you wish to participate. The contest kicks off each Wednesday, continuing through the following Tuesday night. While enjoying the festive light displays from the comfort of your vehicle, keep an eye out for Andy the Elf.
Capture the Magic:
Spot Andy, take a picture on your phone, and get ready to become a contender for fantastic prizes. Make sure to "like" the Easterseals Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EastersealsRehabCtr and find the designated contest post for that week. Comment with your photo, specifying the light display closest to Andy, and you've officially entered the competition! And just like other Scout elves, you cannot touch Andy.
Each week, one Grand Prize Winner and ten Bonus Winners will be drawn randomly. Grand Prize Winners will be treated to a delightful package that includes a $40 MasterCard from Liberty Federal Credit Union, a $40 Gift Card from Ritzy’s Luxury Grill & Ice Creams, Sky Zone Trampoline Park sessions, Evansville Thunderbolt Hockey Game tickets, Krispy Kreme donuts, and Showplace Cinemas movie tickets. Bonus Prize Winners won't be left out, receiving Thunderbolt Hockey Game tickets, Sky Zone sessions, and Krispy Kreme donut certificates.
- The event concludes on Sunday, December 24, 2023, at 10 pm.
- All photo submissions must be made through the Easterseals Facebook page as a comment on the most recent "Andy, Elf in the Park" post.
- Participants must stay in their vehicles while taking photos; no stopping traffic for pictures.
- Include the light display closest to Andy in your photo for verification.
- Safety first! Stay on the street during the Bright Lights 5K/1-mile walk night on Wednesday, Dec. 6.
- Avoid standing next to Andy to capture the light display; photos with people on the grass next to the display will be disqualified.
How To Turn Off "NameDrop" On Your iPhone
Gallery Credit: Kyle Matthews
25 Indoor Activities for Kids in Southern Indiana This Winter
Gallery Credit: Bobby G.