It’s Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A Today!
Today only, Tuesday, July 11th, if you dress up like a COW, you'll receive free chicken at Chick-fil-A from opening until 7 o'clock tonight!
All you gotta do is purchase a cow costume or make your own and wear it to a Chick-fil-A for free food! How udderly crazy is that? Cow Appreciation Day is Chick-fil-A's single day largest customer appreciation day and continues to grow in popularity since it's introduction in 2005.
According to their website, here's some of the entrees you can get for FREE!
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-n-Minis (3 or 4 count)
- Chicken or Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken, Sausage, Egg and Cheese Bagel
- Egg White Grill
- Sausage Biscuit
- Bacon or Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Fruit Cup (any size)
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
Lunch or Dinner items:
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets (8 or 12 count)
- Chicken Salad Sandwich; Chicken Strips (3 or 4 count)
- Small Handspun Milkshake (operator discretion), Small Frosted Coffee, Small Iced Coffee, or a Small Frosted Lemonade
- Grilled Nugget (4 or 6 count) Kids Meal
- Chick-Fil-A Nuggets (4 or 6 count) Kids Meal
- Chick-n-Strips (1 or 2 count) Kids Meal
So, get MOO-ving!
#ChickfilAFreeFood #ChickfilaCowAppreciationDay #CowAppreciationDay #EatMorChicken