Covid-19 Drive-Up Testing For Evansville Residents August 25th
A fourth neighborhood testing site will be set up in Evansville to provide testing for residents of the city. The drive-up site will be held on August 25, 2020 on the lot of the former Health South Rehabilitation Hospital on Covert Avenue beginning at 5pm. Tests will be administered until they run out or 7pm, whichever comes first.
There are a few things you need to know before attending the drive-up testing event.
- Testing is only for current residents of Evansville and Vanderburgh County and IDs will be required and checked.
- The testing is on a first come, first served basis and no appointment is necessary.
- The testing is free but if you do have health insurance, you will be asked to provide that information.
- You do need to wear a mask while onsite and waiting to be tested.
- Residents under 18 can be tested with parental/guardian consent
- If you do not drive, you can still be tested on a walk-up basis but must still adhere to the request that you wear a face covering.
- Basic personal information will be collected for the test
Again, it is free to be tested and this is only for residents of the city of Evansville and Vanderburgh County.