2nd Annual Evansville Donut Festival May 11th [UPDATE]
Are you ready for the sweetest festival ever? The 2nd Annual Evansville Donut Festival is this Saturday, May 11th at the Old National Events Plaza with new information and updates!
Enjoy the city's best donut shops, bakeries, restaurants, finest coffees, and more while helping to support the future Stop Light City Playground in Evansville.
The Evansville Donut Festival will include 2 sessions with the following:
- Unlimited donut and coffee sampling from area bakeries and cafes (Full size donuts and larger coffee's will be for sale in designated areas)
- Barista Art "Throw-Down" hosted by the Evansville Barista Coalition
- Live entertainment by the Glastone Band
- Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar
- Free parking
Participants in the Donut Fest:
- Parlor Doughnuts
- Donut Bank
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Krispy Kreme
- Milk & Sugar
- Prairie Farms
- Casey's General Store
- Joe Brewski
- Face painting, games, art, and "Donut" themed activities
- Build your own cupcakes
- Junior SWAT Challenge hosted by the Evansville Police Department
- Special Police vehicle displays
The Evansville Donut Festival will be held Saturday, May 11th at the Old National Events Plaza, 715 Locust St., Evansville, IN from 9 am - 1 pm in the Exhibit Hall. There will be 2 sessions:
- Early morning: 9 am - 11 am
- Late morning: 11 am - 1 pm
NEW TICKET INFORMATION:
Tickets include a 2-hour UNLIMITED donut and coffee sampling, a commemorative mug, access to live music, people's choice judging, barista art competition, and children themed activities.
- Adults - $20.00
- Children (4 - 15 yrs) - $10.00
- Krispy Kreme Donut Eating Competition - $4.95 (2) sessions 10 am and 12 pm
- Ages 3 and under are free
The Evansville Donut Festival is a fundraiser in partnership with Evansville Events, Evansville Police Department and Franklin Street Events Association. All net proceeds from this year’s festival will go towards the Stop Light City Playground on Evansville’s West side.