Christmas Cranberry Chiller Drink Recipe
You can make the most beautiful bird, sumptuous sides and ravishing rolls but your holiday feast won't be complete without a festive drink. Here's a little something you can whip up for your family and friends. It's great because you can use champagne or lemon lime soda and it can be served warm or cold. It's also perfect with food or when you want to relax by the fire! - Kathleen Albin
Christmas Cranberry Chiller
- 1 bottle of cranberry juice (you can use cranraspberry or cranberry pomegranate if you want)
- 1 can grapefruit
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- bottle of 7-Up or Asti Sparkling Wine
- Lime or cinnamon (optional)
- Pour bottle of cranberry juice in a pot.
- Add can grapefruit and fresh cranberries.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix 7-up or sparkling wine, half and half with cranberry juice.
- Serve warm or over ice with lime garnish. Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional)