10 Totally Random Facts About Melissa Awesome
Get to know me! Well sorta...
Sometimes in radio people get to know your voice and a little bit of your interests, but they often don't get to know the real you. So I figured what a better way to let you get to know me than with 10 completely random and useless facts about me.
Did I mention these facts were useless?
1) I love my dog more than most people. True story, she's a chocolate lab and my big baby.
2) My awkward stage lasted the entirety of my Junior high and early high school years. Arguably you could probably say it's still going on. (Seriously, want to take a quick glance into my awkward stage click this).
3) I don't like beer, so I drink Woodchuck.
4) I love macaroni and cheese (Velveeta is my favorite but I do like Kraft)
5) My favorite band is Motley Crue (Make fun of me if you want, but I love hair metal. No shame. Okay a little shame..)
6) If #5 didn't give it away, I'm kind of stuck in the 80's. I may or may not have just bought leopard print sheets from Walmart...
7) Randomly one day, I woke up and decided to get my nose pierced, I guess you could say I'm impulsive.
8) I don't like peanut butter (But I like PB&J's but that's the only time I like PB...weird right?)
9) I own a pair of sunglasses that have a mustache attached to them (They're called "Sun-staches")
10) I used to think my favorite color was orange, but I've started to realize I buy a lot of purple things...so I think my favorite color is purple.
So there you have it, 10 totally useless and completely random facts about me. Whats a crazy random fact about you? Comment below!