Ten Completely Random Facts About Chandelle
By random, i mean useless...
I have been on the morning show for a while now (I'm that random third voice you hear every now and then), so I thought I would provide a few facts about myself. They are all completely random and pointless, but some of them sum me up pretty well.
So here we go....
1. For some reason, I am obsessed with sharks. I can't really explain why, but I think they can be pretty funny.
2. If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, I would probably choose Cheez-its. I get that there is absolutely nothing nutricious about them, but they are just so addicting.
3. I have two tiny long haired Chihuahuas named Bentley & Ruby. I'm not usually a fan of little dogs, but they were just so cute I couldn't help myself... So i took two.
4. I can not stand the taste of chocolate. For some reason, it's awful to me. People are always quick to question whether im human or not once I tell them this.
5. I am currently on a huge Mad Men kick. My boyfriend got me hooked on the show, and I can not get enough of it.
6. I am a HUGE Casey Kasem fan! I grew up in the 90's listening to his Top 40 Countdown & even now, I listen to old shows of his and pretend like they're new.
7. My biggest fear is veins (yes, it's a legit fear.) I'm not really sure why I am so scared of them, but they really freak me out.
8. I secretly want to be a part of Melissa Awesome's family. Actually, it's not even a secret. I'm pretty open about it.
9. I used to hate my middle name because people would always make fun of it. But now, that's the same reason I'm starting to like it.
10. When I was little, I forced my family to call me 'Princess of Halloween' for an entire year. For the life of me, I can not firgure out why, because I was such a tom boy.
There you have it, 10 completely random facts about me. Hopefully now you feel like you know one of the voices coming through your radio just a little bit better.