UE Knows Campus Visits Are Important, So They Offer a Scholarship for It
You can learn a lot about a university from its website, but there's nothing like visiting the campus itself. You need to tour the campus with a current student, meet with faculty, and see the residence hall you will be living in to truly picture how the university can shape your education and future.
At the University of Evansville, they are so confident in the benefits of visiting campus that they offer first-time incoming freshmen a scholarship for it. If you visit in person (group or individual), you'll be offered a renewable $1,000 scholarship up to four years for a total of $4,000.
You have a few different options for crafting your visit:
- Individual Visit - Enjoy a campus adventure customized to your interests and discuss your path with an Admission Counselor.
- Purple Visit Day – This is a group visit offered almost every month that includes a tour, academic information, and opportunities to hear from many UE representatives, current students, and more.
- The College Tour - Watch the UE episode of The College Tour on Amazon Prime or at evansville.edu/TheCollegeTour. Learn how UE students develop the courage to take risks and challenge themselves through education and exploration. The episode also gives an in-depth look at creating ChangeLab courses, participating in undergraduate research, and even studying abroad at Harlaxton College, UE’s Victorian manor in the English countryside.
- Virtual Tour - This is another way to see the University buildings, classrooms, labs, library, and residence halls.
- Walking Tour – This newest option allows you to take a self-guided tour in person. Simply check in at the Office of Admission and pick up a flyer, or scan the QR Code at Olmsted Administration Hall to get started.
To learn more and schedule your campus visit, head to evansville.edu/visit.