Try Your Trivia Skills at These 8 Evansville Area Bars & Restaurants
I like to think of myself as being fairly knowledgeable when it comes to things like math, science, music & pop culture but we all know for a true test of knowledge, you've got to get out and participate in a local trivia night! I asked some friends about their favorite places to enjoy a meal or a drink while pitting their mental fortitude against that of a room full of strangers - or friends! Here are the suggested locations, as well as day and time, that I received:
- 7pm Franklin Street Tavern, 2126 West Franklin Street, Evansville
- 8pm Old Chicago, 6550 E Lloyd Expy, Evansville '
- 6pm Wings Etc, 628 E. Diamond Avenue, Evansville
- 6pm Wings Etc, 8833 High Point Drive, Newburgh
- 6:30pm Lamasco Bar and Grill, 1331 West Franklin Street, Evansville
- 7pm Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar, 3911 Venetian Drive, Newburgh
- 6:45 Evansville Brewhouse, 56 Adams Avenue, Evansville
- Bokeh Lounge, 1007 Parrett Street, Evansville
Next time you're looking for something fun to do in Evansville, stop by one of these great bars and restaurants and throw down some dazzling mental aptitudes! If I missed your favorite place for local trivia, feel free to leave a comment so I can add them to the list!