Lamasco Giving Away Jager Tap at Monster Bash
The rain put a damper on the Franklin Street Monster Bash that was originally scheduled for last weekend, but the show is onward for Nov. 2.
The only part of the Monster Bash that went as scheduled was the 5K run, so that won't be happening again this weekend. However, all the other fun things will be up and running. That includes:
• Little Monster Bash & Music by Uncle Fudge on the Library Lawn 12p-4p
• Franklin Street Hayrides 12p-4p
• Trick'or'Treat on Franklin Street 2p-4p
• Vegan/Allergen Friendly Trunk'or'Treat (along Wabash), by The Vegans of Evansville Community Action group 2p-4p
• Franklin Street Pub Crawl with Free Rides Home by Logan's Promise
• $10 armband for Pub Crawl available at any bar (includes hayride all night and rides home from Logan's Promise)
• Franklin Street Evening Hayrides 6p-2a with $10 armband
Lamasco Bar and Grill is adding even more incentive to hit Franklin on Saturday. They're giving away a Jagermeister tap machine!
Everyone 21+ that enters the bar after 8pm receives 1 ticket that will be put into a drawing at midnight. You MUST BE PRESENT to win.