EVSC Hiring Food Service Workers
The Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation is holding open interviews for food service workers. EVSC has the perfect job opening for those with busy schedules and small windows of availability. Plus, you get summers off!
Open interviews will be held Sept. 20 from 8-11a.m. and 3-5p.m. in the EVSC Administration Building, located at 951 Walnut Street.
Why become a food service worker?
- Shifts are only few hours long (typically between 10a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- Monday-Friday only, weekends off
- No experience required
- Opportunities for advancement
- Assisting in preparation and serving food
- Cleaning work areas and kitchen equipment
- Loading and unloading dish machines
To apply online, click here.