Castle Marching Band Half Pot Raffle Passes $60,000 with Tickets Available Until Oct. 8th
If you live in Warrick County, specifically Newburgh, you've likely seen pop-up canopies set up outside stores like Schnuck's and Walmart being staffed by a handful of adults. Those adults are the parents of Castle High School students who are members of the Castle Marching Knights they're hoping you'll stop and support their kids by purchasing tickets for their annual half pot fundraiser.
Castle Marching Knights Half-Pot Tickets Available Until October 9th
2022 marks the third year for the raffle which organizers said recently passed the $60,000 mark since ticket sales began a few weeks ago. The hope is they can pass last year's total of $120,000.
Ticket sales will continue until Saturday, October 8th on the following days and times in front of Archie & Clyde's restaurant in the Bell Oaks Shopping Center:
- Friday, September 30th: 5:30 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 1st: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, October 2nd: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 4th: 5:30 - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 5th: 5:30 - 8:00 PM
- Thursday, October 6th: 5:30 - 8:00 PM
- Friday, October 7th: 5:30 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 8th: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
A second ticket booth will also be setup in front of Walmart in Newburgh on the following days and times:
- Friday, September 30th: 4:00 – 7:30 PM
- Saturday, October 1st: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday, October 2nd: 12:00 – 4:00 PM
- Friday, October 7th: 4:00 – 7:30 PM
- Saturday, October 8th: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
How Much are Tickets for the Castle Marching Band Half Pot?
Tickets are available at the following prices:
- 1 for $5.00
- 5 for $20.00
- 7 for $25.00
- 12 for $40.00
- 40 for $100.00
All tickets must be purchased with cash. Checks, credit, and debit cards will not be accepted.
The grand prize drawing will take place on Sunday, October 9th. You do not need to be present to win. The winner will be announced on the Castle Band website.
Proceeds from the fundraiser will be used to support the Marching Knights which currently has 251 members.
The complete list of rules and regulations can be found here.