5 Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Valentines Day
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and if your budget is still recovering from CHRISTMAS (or car repair bills like me), you might not have a lot of money to get an expensive gift, but there are a lot of simple and sweet gifts that don't cost very much and will still make her smile!
- FLOWERS - preferably ROSES or whatever her favorite is! The bad parts is the closer you get to V-DAY the more expensive flowers get. So if you decide to buy flowers early, make sure its only a day or two at the most and you'll have to have somewhere cool to store them or they'll be all wilted by the time she gets them. If she's a working woman, try to have them delivered to her job! That always makes the other ladies jealous. Don't forget to get a box of candy to got with it.
- Make-up - an easy gift is a refill of her favorite. Next time she's doing her make-up, take a sneak peek at the kind she uses and grab a quick refill.
- Scented soaps and oil. Ladies love smelling good and feeling soft but make sure you grab a scent that she's either used before and something that she's hinted at buying.
- Spa Day - A deep tissue massage, facial, and mani/peti can be the perfect way to make your lover feel refreshed!
- Dinner and Movie - Sometimes, just not having to worry and about cooking dinner and being able to enjoy a movie in peace can be more than enough. Just make sure its a restaurant SHE likes and a movie SHE wants to see!
These are just some easy ways to keep from spending Valentine's Day in the Dog House. If you have any other ideas for simple and inexpensive V-Day gifts, leave them in the comment box!