15 Tristate Life Hacks You Can’t Live Without
When it comes to life, we need all that hacks we can get. SO many things are either too expensive, to hard to use or don't work at all that we waste a lot of money on products we won't use.
What began as a discussion motivated by my use of hemorrhoid cream under my eyes, turned into tons of great ideas using products you probably already have at home. Products that are meant to be used for one thing, but can be used for other things too.
Here is a list of 15 of the best life hacks from the Tristate.
- Magic Eraser to clean the inside of your windshield. - Bill G.
- Pam can lib makes a great cookie cutter. - Jane Z.
- Vinegar in my wash. It doesn't make the clothes out of the wash smell like a pickle. It helps as a fabric softener. I also roll up 3 aluminum foil balls, and put them in the dryer. They work as a fabric softener too. No risk of fire what so ever. - Leslie L.P.
- Credit card, license or expired gift card as an ice scraper. - Erica B.
- Vagisil for all types of chafing, it gets rid of the sting away faster than anything else. - Sonya R.
- Peroxide to get blood out of carpet and cloths/fabric. - Donnie G.
- Swim noodle, cut in half, slide in under doors to keep the air out. - Maddy L.
- Toothpaste to treat pimples. - Jaime C.
- Peanut butter to remove sticky adhesives. - Pj D.
- Shaving cream for spot remover on carpet. - Mary H.H.
- Bacon on boils to draw them up to lance/pop. - Andrea S.
- Hair spray to get ink out of clothing - Janet L.N.
- Keurig to cook my noodles. - Brittany T.
- Vicks Vapor Rub for toenail fungus. - Diana O.H.
- Swim noodles, cut them and place in boots. Holds them up in closet. - Ronetta S.
Share more life hacks here.