Michael Jackson Would Have Been 54 Today
The King of pop would have been 54 today, I’m thinking we should celebrate. So instead of the normal “oh these are my face MJ songs” I’m doing the five best ways to celebrate an MJ b-day!
5) Grab your fedora, aviators, and sparkly glove and go dancing! (or invite your friends over and dance in your living room)
4) Bust out your Wii or Xbox and play The Michael Jackson Experience. I own this game, I can’t even lie it’s my favorite. When I play it I feel like I look as fly as Michael, but we all know I have no rhythm. But it makes me feel good when I play it! Plus nothing is better to break it down to then the good old King of Pop.
3) Bake an MJ cake! (Because we all need more reasons to eat cake, it’s just the truth.)
2) Make an MJ jacket! Okay this one is hard to do, I totally love Michael Jackson’s style, and I’m a sucker for cool jackets. Not even kidding, I’ve got more jackets than actual shirts in my closet, it’s kind of embarrassing. But this could be a cool DIY project! Click here to see some of my faves!
1) And of course, the absolute best way to celebrate Michael Jackson’s birthday is by popping in your favorite MJ CD and then watch This Is It! Which if you have not seen it yet, what is holding you back?! It’s pretty incredible! and cruising the town! Is anyone else noticing a trend here? There’s a lot of dancing going on tonight…