How to Request a Song in the ‘Last Letter Game’ [And Tips for Getting Rob to Pick Your Song]
Every Friday on the Rob's Radio Show, we play 'The Letter Game.' The gist of the game is that we have someone choose any old random song (that we might play) to start off the game. Then listeners call in and suggest subsequent songs - the only rule is that they have to start with the last letter of the previous song.
So are you ready to request? Call 888-454-KISS(5477) or text 812-624-1061.
Now, here are some tips for getting YOUR request played...
- Interact with Rob - great radio isn't bland. Chat it up!
- Have a good reason why you are picking this particular song. "UMM I like it" IS a reason, just not that good of a reason...
- Out-of-the-box is best. We don't want to play the same old stuff over and over and over. But do request something in our system. Weird off-the-wall stuff is fine for your personal collection but if we don't have it, we can't play it.
- Request a song using the correct last letter.
- Call from a phone line that's clear - turn your radio down! Roll your windows up. It's a thing.
- If you don't get your song played the first time, call again! We get a ton of calls and can only pick one!