106.1 KISS-FM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
106.1 KISS-FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
Setting up 106.1 KISS-FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 106.1 KISS-FM, or 1061 Evansville. Tap on the station logo to get to the 106.1 KISS-FM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 106.1 KISS-FM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 106.1 KISS-FM!"
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Fill out the feedback form below, and we'll work to correct the issue.