Kings Island Announces Opening Days for 2020
More and more we are starting to see some of our favorite summer attractions finally opening up. Today is just another great day where this keeps happening.
Kings Island has announced their opening dates for its 2020 season. Now, it won’t be opening as early as some of our other favorite amusement parks but it will be opened soon enough. To start the park will only be open to season pass holders starting on July 2nd and going until the 11th. Starting on July 12th, however, the park will be open to pass holders and daily ticket holders.
The park also released a list of safety precautions/guidelines to ensure the health of guests and employees:
- A new online reservation system; each guest is required to have a reservation prior to their visit to enable capacity management;
- A requirement to complete a pre-visit health screening declaration 24 hours prior to admission;
- A touchless temperature screening prior to entering the facility for both guests and associates;
- Requirements for all guests, associates and vendors to wear masks as directed by the protocols
- Social distancing markers throughout the park, including ride queue lines;
- Limited guest/associate contact;
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities and other busy areas;
- Additional hand sanitization stations; and
- Capacity management throughout the park.
If you are a season pass holder you should be receiving more information soon about making reservations for the first week the park is open. For non-pass holders, you can make reservations for your trip within the next couple of weeks via the Kings Island app.