It’s Illegal to Drive with Your Lights on Down Main Street
Indiana might be known for a lot of wacky things, but I had no idea some of these bizarre things were illegal.
Oh, good 'ol Indiana. It's quite the gem, isn't it? While our fly-over state might be known for things both good and bad, I bet you didn't know these things were illegal.
Here's the 10 strangest Indiana laws:
1. One man may not back into a parking spot because it prevents police officers from seeing the license plate.
2. One may not sniff glue.
3. A person must get a referral from a licensed physician if he or she wishes to see a hypnotist unless the desired procedure is to quit smoking or lose weight.
4. Liquor stores may not sell milk.
5. “Spiteful Gossip” and “talking behind a person’s back” are illegal.
6. All males 18 to 50 years old must work six days a year on public roads.
7. You can get out of paying for a dependent’s medical care by praying for him/her.
8. Smoking in the state legislature building is banned, except when the legislature is in session.
9. Drinking from your own bottle in a bar can lead to your arrest.