How to Have Pretty Feet Perfect for Summer Using Shaving Cream and Listerine
Flip-Flop Season is nearly here! For some of us, it's already arrived and that means it's time to get sexy summer feet! Find out how to do it at home for cheap! Thank you Pinterest!
Forget about dropping big bucks on a pedicure to get your feet summer soft and pretty! Pinterest has come to the rescue with this super easy DIY. All you need is shaving cream, Listerine, hot water, and a towel. Here's what you do:
- Cover your feet in plain (cheap) white shaving cream
- Add equal parts Listerine (Yes! The mouthwash) and hot water in the tub/sink/bucket
- Soak your towel in the water/Listerine mixture
- Wrap your shaving cream covered feet in the water/Listerine soaked towel
- Read a book - play on your phone - watch TV... however you want to fill the 30 minute wait.
- Use the towel to wipe off the shaving cream and any flaking callouses.
Now, I haven't tried this yet, but I cannot wait to give it a shot! Pedicures are one of those "luxury items" that while they are awesome, I just can't afford them on the regular. If you've tried this, please let me know if it worked well for you. Also feel free to share you DIY pedicure tips and tricks! I would love to read them!