Help Us Remodel a Home for Foster Kids in the Tri-State (Labor & Items Needed)
Townsquare Media is gearing up for our huge giveback day! On Monday, we'll be headed to St. Joseph Peace Mission for Children to remodel the home for foster kids.
St. Joseph Peace Mission for Children provides dependent children, sibling groups, or pregnant teens in need with a safe, caring Christian environment where peace, love and security may be found.
The initial conversation was about a painting project and has now evolved into a HUGE Mission Makeover with several teams mobilized to do some tremendous work for these kids on September 18th.
We have so many amazing donations but we need a few more things! And here's how you can help out.
Donations of NEW items/labor in the following categories are needed:
- Couch and love seat for the living room downstairs
- Breakfast foods and drinks
- Light fixture for the kitchen
- (12) standard size pillows for each of the beds
- Extra carpenters/electricians/flooring installation volunteers to help BPPI
- Volunteers to help move furniture out of rooms for painters and flooring
- Shower curtains/towel bars/bathroom decor
- Entertainment center/table,to place under the TV in living room (not necessary, but if we can find one it would be great!)
- Gift Cards/Candy or something personal to place on each bed for the children
If you'd like to make a donation from the above list, contact Bradley DeHart. And, of course, MONEY is needed as well and if you'd like to make a monetary donation, visit the Ben Pearl Painting Facebook page or BenPearlPainting.com.
You can also donate by visiting the Royalty Cleaning Facebook page.
This is SO exciting, considering where it started and, now, where it's going.
There will be more to come, so stay tuned...