First Ever Evansville Donut Festival Happening March 17th
Are you a doughnut fan? Do you spell doughnut as doughnut or donut? Does it matter? Well, not really as long as you 'donut' forget to check out the city's first ever donut festival March 17th, 2018 from 9 a.m to 1 p.m!
Many local bakeries and shops will be competing for title of Best Donut, as well as gearing up to provide samples for the many festival goers. While many ticket options are currently available, general admission is $10 and gets you 10 or more donut samples and 3 coffee samples.
There will be many activities at this event including
- Donut Eating Competition (Must purchase specific Contest Ticket in advance to become a contestant)
- People's Choice Voting for Best and Unique donut, as well as best pastry and best coffee
- Live band
- Evansville's Largest Longjohn
- Themed Tailgate Games
- Breakfast and Brunch Items
- Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar offered for adults 21+
This is a family affair, and children 4 years old and under are FREE! All the proceeds left from hosting the event will be donated to the Evansville Parks’ foundation to aid in the construction of the Kids' Kingdom 2 and Stop Light City park projects. For more information and ticket purchases, visit the Evansville Donut Festival website!