What Should Indiana’s State Slogan Be? The Rob’s Radio Show Weighs In
Indiana paid $100,000 to change our state slogan to ‘Honest-To-Goodness Indiana.’ We aren’t really sure we like that, so we have come up with a few of our own that we think fit Indiana a little better.
- Indiana… Jones
- Indiana… Come for the meth. Stay for the scooters.
- Where the potholes swallow the scooters
- LAND OF A little OPPORTUNITY
- Home of the second largest street festival
- Birthplace of Shannon Hoon
- Still not quite sure what a Hoosier is… Indiana
- Use your heat and your A/C in one day… Indiana
- Birthplace of Mrs. Brady… Indiana