West Side ALDI Store Hosting Hiring Event This Saturday
Need a job? Looking to change jobs? If you're not, do you know someone who is? Would you like me to stop asking questions and get to the point?
The ALDI grocery store located at the intersection of the Lloyd Expressway and Rosenberger Avenue on Evansville's west side will host a hiring event tomorrow (Saturday, October 12th, 2013) from 7am-11am.
According to a press release provided by the grocery store chain, "opportunities include Cashier ($10.50 per hour), Shift Manager ($15.00 per hour) and Manager Trainee ($19.00 per hour) positions." Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds