Want to Work at KISS? Here’s Your Chance!
We have a rare opportunity for You to join the 106.1 KISS FM Team! Our ideal candidate has a passion for Radio and our Local Community. We are looking for a Personality that can create engaging content, both on-air and online. If that's you, keep reading!
The Part Time Midday Personality will be expected to perform the following duties:
Responsible for air shift Monday – Friday 10a-2p
- Entertains and informs the listening audience with on-air, blogs and social media content
- Must have knowledge of current events and ability to create radio topics based on local news & information
- Create a minimum of 1 piece of digital content for the station website each day, Monday through Friday.
- Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media outlets
- Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities – As needed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills
- Public speaking skill and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment
Education and Licensing Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Must possess valid state driver’s license
To Apply: Email your Aircheck, Resume and links to Social Media to Liberty@1061evansville.com