Top 5 Rainy Day Activities
On days like today, sometimes it's hard to find something to do to pass the time. It's raining, muggy, and sometimes it can get down right BORING! But if you're looking for something to do on a rainy day, while you're listening to 106.1 KISS-FM of course, here are a few suggestions.
- Make it a Movie Day - online movie rental sites like Netflix can make for a great time if there's nothing worthwild on television.
- Play video games - if you're into gaming like I am, nothing passes the time faster that being immersed in some intense video games. Something that requires total mental concentration, not just Tetris or Mario bros. Play something that actually has a nice storyline to it and can test your wits. The hours will fly by!
- Board games - or as I like to call them BORED Games! The new MONOPOLY has a lot of new features including an electronic tower that replaces the dice rolling and the cards!
- Get intimate - If you have a significant other, sometimes there's no better place to be than in bed. Cuddling and spooning while listening to the rain can be one of the most relaxing things in the world!
- Clean/Wash something - If all else fails, there's always something in the house that can use a good cleaning.
These are just some of the things I think about doing when it's a rainy day like this...especially since I don't have a car! What are some things you do on a rainy day/