Things You Will Never Hear Me Say – Ryan’s List
In an effort to open myself up a bit and allow you to get to know me better, I’ve decided to compile a list of things you’ll never hear me say. Sure, I could go the easy route and give you a bio about how I was born and raised on the West Side, graduated from Mater Dei in 1995 and USI in 2001, or how I’m happily married with two great kids, but what fun is that?
Instead, I thought I’d throw out some random comments and let you infer from them what you will. So here you go, a few things you’ll never hear me say:
- That Sean Hannity makes some valid points.
- I’ll just have the veggie burger.
- I’m really in a Celine Dion mood today.
- Hey, let’s see what’s on MSNBC!
- Look, a figure skating competition! Let’s see who wins.
- Did you see what happened last night on Dancing with the Stars? (can be interchanged with American Idol, The X Factor, or any other “reality” show competition)
- I’m on Team Jacob.
- Can I get a white wine spritzer?
- Hey, let’s see what’s on Fox News!
- I’ll take the light ranch on the side please.
- Has anyone seen my tie?
- I can’t wait until next week’s episode of Two and a Half Men.
- Let me get the half-caff, mocha latte with whip cream and a light dusting of cinnamon.
- Want to go see that new Kate Hudson movie with me?
- You know who I think is hot? Rachel Maddow.
- No cheese on that.
- I think I’ll just spend the evening curled up with a good book.
- The Kardashian’s have really made a positive impact on society.
- No bacon for me, thanks anyway.
There you have it, a few things you’ll never hear me say that will hopefully give you some insight into the real Ryan O’Bryan. Hopefully the insight you get from it won’t lead you to believe that I’m some grumpy old fart.