5 Things Kat Has NEVER Done But REALLY Wants To [LIST]
There are so many things that I have to be grateful for in my life! I have a wonderful family & an amazing husband. We have 3 beautiful, intelligent, well mannered children. I have a career that I love working with people that I genuinely enjoy being around. My life is really pretty great!
All of that being said, there are a few things that I have never done, and I really want to! A bucket list of sorts… In no particular order…
5) I need to visit New York. I would love to see the Big Apple.
4) I’ve never seen the Atlantic Ocean. I have been to California and seen the Pacific, but I need to dip my toes in the Atlantic!
3) I have never travelled outside of the US. I would love love love to go to Paris!
2) I’ve never been sky diving. I have always wanted to jump out of a perfectly good airplane for no other reason than that I want to!
1) I have always wanted to learn how to salsa! I am so uncoordinated that I’m not sure that I could manage such a fantastic dance, but I’d be willing to try!
What have YOU always wanted to do? If you had to make your own bucket list, what would you put on it?