The Story Of Bayer’s Plumbing, Inc.
Joe, Mike, & Maria Bayer have owned & operated Bayer’s Plumbing, Inc. since 1983. They are still 100% involved to this day with day to day business. Bayer’s Plumbing, Inc. began in the home of Joe & Maria and gradually grew with the support of the local community to a 30,000 sq ft building located in Newburgh across from the Apple Center nestled behind Sonic Drive-in.
Bayer's Plumbing, Inc. are large enough to cater to your plumbing needs, but small enough to maintain the hometown plumber mentality. Joe, Maria & Mike grew up in this area and have raised their children here as well. This is where Bayer’s Plumbing, Inc.’s roots are and where they will stay.
From the moment you step inside Bayer’s Plumbing, Inc.’s showroom, you’ll realize they are your hometown plumber with a personal touch. Being that it’s about family, Joe & Maria’s children are active in the business and you’ll often see a few grandchildren playing with toys. That’s because family is important to them, and so is your family and family’s plumbing needs.
What Bayer's Plumbing, Inc. offers you:
- Standard & Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Piping (to pool heaters, fireplaces, furnace, grills, water heater, & more!)
- Gas Leak Detection
- Sump Pumps
- Frozen Pipes
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Softener Installations & Repairs
- Sewer & Water Line Installations & Repairs
- Ice Maker Connections
- Shut Off Valves
- Pipe Repairs
- Pilot Lights
- Shower Door Purchase & Installation
- Tub/Showers – Remodels AND one-piece builder units
- Whirlpools, Soakers, & Air Baths – Including Slipper tubs!
- Decorative Bathroom Accessories
- Console Vanity Cabinets & Sinks
- Decorative Vanity Cabinetry with Marble tops!
- Garbage Disposals
- Hot Water Dispensers
- Pot Fillers
- Faucets – Standard AND pull-down or pull-out