Seven Signs You Are at a Bad Thanksgiving Get Together
Thanksgiving is a great time to get together with family and friends and be thankful for the things you have while enjoying a great meal. However, not all Thanksgiving get-togethers are a good time. Be on the lookout for the following signs to tell if your get-together is going south.
7. "Who's ready for tofurkey?"
6. Uncle Larry keeps asking if you want to see his "turkey leg."
5. Dinner with dad can only last 15 minutes because that's when prison visitation is over.
4. Dinner doesn't start until your parents re-enact their favorite chapter from 50 Shades of Grey.
3. Turkey cooking in the oven — meth cooking in the basement.
2. Your sister's new boyfriend demands you call him "Rat."
1. This year's theme? Honey Boo-Boo.