Things that make most people happy, or at least women this time of year, is pop-up shops of their favorite brands!

If you haven't heard of Reclaimed Lives, you will soon be a huge fan of the brand! Founded here locally by Jimmy and Stephanie Lefler with the help of Megan Williams  in November of 2017. They had been on several mission trips to Myanmar and found the women and children there are those who have been saved from sex trafficking, violence, and various situations we cannot even fathom.

Photo: M. Williams

These women work making blankets in a loom house to take care of their families. The Lefler's decided to create the non-profit and sell the items the ladies are making with 82% of sales going back to the ladies in the loom house. The other 18% goes to shipping the products to the United States from Myanmar. Each item is not just a scarf or blanket. It's a scarf or a blanket with a story to go along with. Each girl signs her name and you can read a story on each card and know you have touched their lives.

Photo: M. Williams

It's been one year since the non-profit was founded and this year the Kunkel's have been gracious to lend their space in the McCurdy building to Reclaimed Lives. This allows them to have a holiday pop-up shop! So if you are thinking of what to get your kids, in laws, parents, or even for yourself this holiday season you will definitely want to check out what they have to offer!

If you can't make it to the pop-up, you can still shop online!

Reclaimed Lives pop- up shop hours:

Monday- Friday: 11-2, 4:30-6:30

Saturday:11-2

McCurdy Building: 101 SE 1st St, Evansville, IN 47708