Naughty or Nice Survey Reveals Americans Are Not Even Close to Well-Behaved
So, are you naughty or nice?
Here’s a look:
- 20% have admitted to parking in a handicapped spot when they don’t have the handicapped placard or plate (parents are twice as likely to commit this crime than those without children)
- 60% keep their cell phone on while at the movies (65% of women say so versus 50% of men)
- 30% keep their cell phone on while at a restaurant
- 30% jump on the express lane in supermarkets, even if they are buying more than 10 items
- 11% admit to getting into a physical fight in the last 12 months (men are twice as likely as women to do so)
- 31% confess to cursing multiple times per week, while 26% say they drop blue language several times a day
- And what dirty words do people prefer? The majority (33%) say it’s that ‘s’ word that rhymes with ‘slit,’ while that R-rated version of ‘fudge’ was the chosen one for 31%
Take a good look at these numbers. If you find yourself among those who commit these questionable moral acts, don’t be surprised when Santa bypasses your chimney.