Ryan O’Bryan Needs Your Money – For Susan G Komen
A couple of week's ago, I was honored to be asked to be one of the "Big Wigs" for the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Evansville. My mission, and that of the other nine Big Wigs, over the next few weeks is to raise $2,000 in donations for the Foundation. A goal I'm not only confident I can reach, but one I can surpass, and I'm hoping you'll help me do it.
Fortunately, donating is super easy! All you need to do is visit the SPECIAL DONATION PAGE (I put it in all caps and bold letters to show just how special it is...and so you'll click on it), click the "Donate Now" button and fill out the information. Give whatever you're comfortable with. If that's $1.00, great! If that's $100, great! Every donation helps regardless of size.
Now then, I know money can be tight, and maybe you're on the fence. So what do you say I throw in a few incentives?
- Donate $100 for the chance to win a one night stay for two at the French Lick Springs Hotel (a $250 value).
- Donate $50 for the chance to win 4 passes to Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park in French Lick ($100 value).
- Donate $35 for the chance at a Mike's Car Wash Coupon Book good for 5 Ultimate Washes ($100 value).
- Donate $25 for a chance at $50 in Western Ribeye gift certificates.
- Donate $10 for a chance at two 106-1 KISS-FM t-shirts.
Winners will be chosen at random the week of March 19th after the conclusion of the Big Wigs campaign on Friday, March 16th.
Unfortunately, breast cancer has had a big impact on people across the Tri-State including my wife's grandmother and great aunt, as well as an aunt on my dad's side who was diagnosed a few weeks ago. But with your help, we can get one step closer to putting an end to this horrible disease!
In case you missed the reference to my SPECIAL DONATION PAGE above, you can also click or tap the button below to make your donation! Thank you in advance!!