Important Lessons My Dog Taught Me
Dogs can teach you so much!
October is National Pit Bull Awareness month, and the more posts and things I see in my newsfeed about it, the more proud I am to have a sweet Pit Bull/Boxer Mix in my life. Wrigley is only 7 months old but she’s already taught me so much.
Here are 15 important lessons my dog has taught me.
1) Get plenty of sleep
2) Get to bed on time
3) Dress appropriately for cold weather
4) Spend time with your best friend
5) Work out and take care of yourself
6) Just relax
7) Family is most important (this is her “aunt Bailey” our family dog, she’s my other sweet girl!)
8) If all else fails, take a nap
9) Sharing is important
10) Clean up after yourself
11) Fun adventures are just a car ride away
(a loud truck scared her and she wedged herself between the seats haha this isn’t normal)
12) Party hard
13) Get off the computer and go outside
14) Take full advantage of holidays
15) Take good care of the ones you love
Calling all dogs, and dog lovers! Do you have a dog that doesn’t respect the pack leader? Yes, you are the pack leader! Whether you have a cavalier canine or enjoy watching the almost magical methods of Cesar Millan, you won’t want to miss the original host of National Geographic’s Dog Whisperer series on Saturday, November 23rd at the Centre in Evansville sponsored by Pets 1st!
Tickets are available for purchase at ticketmaster.com.