Holiday World Announces $5.5 Million in Renovations for 2019
With only 3 weeks left to enjoy Happy Halloween Weekends at Holiday World, the park is already working on 2019!
One of the biggest changes that is going into the $5.5 Million in renovations, will be the closing of Kringle's Kafe.
"We’re ramping up the theming and the menus for next season,” says park president Matt Eckert. “Santa’s Merry Marketplace is nearly 50 percent larger than Kringle’s. It will include more menu items plus a coffee shop, bakery, candy store, and ice cream shop.
Holiday World will invest a total of $5.5 million for the 2019 season, including:
- Santa’s Merry Marketplace, with five serving stations offering varying menus, plus Candy Cane Confectionary, Sugarplum Scoop Shoppe, and the Polar Expresso
- New “Kids World” event for five weekends starting in mid-August
- On-ride photos for Gobbler Getaway dark ride
- Candy Cornucopia store and Dippin’ Dots Sundae Shoppe in the Thanksgiving section
- Track improvements for The Voyage, the world’s second-longest wooden roller coaster
- Additional Cabanas
“With Santa’s Merry Marketplace, we’ll start a new tradition at Holiday World, as Santa Claus greets park Guests each morning from the bell-tower balcony,” says Eckert. “We also plan to work in some reminders of our Santa Claus Land days and other magical surprises.”